Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suggest suitable treatment for little elevated TSH levels

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Radiologist, Nuclear Medicine
Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 103 Questions
Hi dr. I m 68, male weighing 78kgs with a very healthy lifestyle being Vegetarian and walks regularly. TSH levels are little elevated and would like to have ur opinion on it. Any tests/reports you would like to see. Many thx
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Manoranjan Chowhan 16 days later
Brief Answer: Reply Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX I need to know about your symptoms in detail. Please also scan and upload the report of TSH (latest report), Sr T4 report and Anti thyroperoxidase antibody test report. After that I can better tell you the necessity of further course of action required for the same. With best wishes Dr Chowhan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Endocrinologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor