Suggest suitable contraception after having the first child
Contraception suited for you
I understand your concerns about contraception at this stage.
1) Intrauterine contraceptive device ( IUCDs) like copper T are best suited for you as they dont need maintenance or removal for 10 years . You can remove it anytime you desire to have a pregnancy.
2) Oral contraceptive pills can be taken daily for 21 days in a cycle.
3) Condoms can be used whenever you wish to have sexual intercourse.
These 3 are the best contraception which are advisable at this stage.
Let me know if you wish to have anymore information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant after contraceptive injection
- Bleeding after emergency contraception
- Discharge after emergency contraception
- Recovery after emergency contraceptive
- Contraceptive implant after care
- Hypomenorrhea after oral contraceptives
- Fever after emergency contraception
- Suggestions for taking contraceptive pills
- Novelon morning after contraceptive
- Child swallowed contraceptive pill