question-icon

Suggest steroids for bodybuilding and weight gain

Posted on Sat, 15 Mar 2014
Question: my gym instructor asking to use steroids. which is best streoid I can try
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary (1 hour later)
Brief Answer: There are many risk in steroids use. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to health care magic. Steroids which are used for bodybuilding and weight gain are called anabolic steroids. They are frequently misused for bodybuilding purpose but actually they were not meant for this indication. There are lots of side effects or you can say adverse effects with the use of anabolic steroids. Wworst of all the gain muscle mass or weight is not permanent, you have to continue the use to maintain them. Other problems are diabeties mellitus and hypertension may be precipitated. Some persons may get stroke associated with abnormal clotting, myocardial infarction can also develop in others. On longterm use there is significant risk of liver tumors and malignancy. Every person who want to use steroids should be screened for hypercoagulation states like protein C&S deficiency and antithrombin lll deficiency, CBC, INR. If the levels are deranged, steroid use will bring catastrophy. Due to so many risks associated with steroids, you may be sued for any such mishap. Best way to build muscle mass is by good training sessions and increased protein and energy intake. Anabolic steroids were basically developed for patients who remain chronically hospitalized and lose muscle mass and are not improving in general condition. These patients are always under monitoring and they have already undergone significant blood and other investigational medical workup so it is supervised use by medical professionals in sicm population. I hope the advice will be informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Ram Choudhary