agents. needs to take detailed OT note from the hospital.
Hello dear , hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different group of anesthetic agents with wide variety of actions
on the central nervous system to induce anesthesia
* Suggestions for your doubt
- Take detailed OT note of the last surgery including the names and dosage
details of the anesthetic agent .
- Represent to your next surgeon before your anesthesia and discuss also
with your another anesthetic regarding the past experience .
* This is the best way how the newer anesthetic will manage the change of
necessary molecule or dosage as per the requirement of the surgery .
Hope this clears your query .
Welcome for any further doubts .
Wishing you fine health ahead .
Regards dear take care .