Owl Image

Suggest some medicine and exercise to reduce weight

Psychiatrist
Question
hello dr.
i am 4 feet 10 inches tall and my weight is 56 g and i want to reduce my weight bt how i tried evrythng bt i m nt able to is there any medicine along with exercises to reduce body weight
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Weight Loss

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
As per your height and sex, your ideal weight should be some where around 44-54 Kg. Your actual weight of 56 kg is actually not bad but yes it is more than what it should be.
Exercise and good diet are essential for reducing weight. But If it is not helping then in that case you should try some medications. Rimonabant, topiramate and metformen are good drugs meant to reduce weight. But these are secondary to your efforts with exercise and diet.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In case you don’t need any further clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and review it if possible.
In case if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you a good health!