Suggest some effective whitening cream or fairness cream

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 29 Nov 2012 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Question: Hi Doctor, I m from Chennai, I am brown color, i want to be little bit fair, so suggest some effective whitening cream or fairness cream, i am already using Amway whitening cream past 3 months, but no use for that.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 52 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,

Your complexion can be improved by 2 grades at the most.

Photoprotection is a must for improving skin colour.
Routine use of sunscreen cream like Photoban cream with SPF 30.
It should be used daily regardless of outdoor /indoor work and season of the year.Additionally physical protection with suncote /cap/hat/scarfs is essential.

You can use few skin lightening creams like depiwhite cream daily at night time.
Also special face wash like AHAGLOW face wash would be helpful.

Take good diet and lots of fluids daily.
Vitamin C in diet is must as it helps to lighten the skin.

Also for good and faster results few procedures like chemical peeling and microdermabrasion can be done.These treatments are available at skin clinics.

Hope this helps.

DrSudarshan
Dermatology.