Suggest safe ways to lose weight

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I am trying my best to reduce my weight . Have also started exercising. However my metabolism rate is very low.
Some of my friends are recommending me to take slim now capsules to increase my metabolism & reduce my weight at a faster pace.
Are these capsules safe?
Do they have any side effects ?
Should I start consuming them ?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Exercise

Detailed Answer:
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
Remember there is no short cut to weight loss.
Right diet and a good exercise will benefit you.
Such capsules contain green tea extract, and raspberry ketone and few other ayurveda things and usually don't do any harm to the body.
However there efficacy is doubtful.

You may take them with exercises and see if they help you.

You may discuss with your doctor about prescribing you Orlistat that helps in weight reduction.

I hope it helps you. If you have any further query please ask me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana