Suggest safe ways to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
prescription based agents are available, meet OBG specialist
I have gone through your query.
Drugs like methotrexate,mesoprostol and mifiprestone) is effective if pregnancy is less than seven weeks. Get an ultrasound done to confirm the period of gestation. If it is less than 7 weeks ( looks like less in your case) then MTP by medical methods can be done.
For this purpose, you need to get an examination done and the drugs prescribed from your gynecologist. You will be asked to come to the clinic and then oral mifiprestone tablet will be given to you, then followed by misoprostol tablets.
After abortion, you will have to take a repeat ultrasound to check the status of pregnancy. If there are any retained products of conception then you may need a D & C.
In nutshell you need to see OBG specialist for help, never take this medication with consulting doctor.
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to avoid pregnancy few days after intercourse
- Pills to avoid pregnancy after one month intercourse
- Tablets to avoid pregnancy after intercourse
- Avoiding pregnancy after intercourse novelon
- Bleeding after intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Safe day for intercourse without pregnancy
- Safe days for intercourse to avoid pregnancy
- Is it safe to intercourse during pregnancy
- Bleeding after intercourse pregnancy
- Is it safe to have intercourse in pregnancy