Suggest safe contraceptive pills that can be taken without side effects?
I am 35 years old woman. I have a general gynac question.
I want to go on the pills for the next couple of months and wanted to know how effective contraceptive pills are and when exactly during the cycle should I start taking them. Please suggest which contraceptive pills I should go for.
I am unmarried and have plans of getting married by the end of this year.
Contraceptive pills are good choice for you
I would be happy to assist you with birth control contraceptive pills.
You can start with any brand of pills. There is no specific brand that is best.
These pills are effective in contraceptive abilities. The chances of failure is almost nil while on these tablets.
The pack contains 21 tablets which should be started on 2nd or 3rd day of your periods and taken one per day.
You can stop these after once pack is exhausted and wait for periods. You will get periods within 5 days of stopping last tablet.
Let me know if you need any more help.
I have another follow up question.
After how many days after starting with the pill does it become effective?
And should I expect any side effects?
No much side effects
Pills become effective within 2 days after starting it.
No much side effects except for vomiting sensation in beginning.
If you wish to contact me directly next time, you can paste following link in your browser:
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dianette contraceptive pill side effects
- Contraceptive pill side effects
- Cilest contraceptive pill side effects
- Daphne contraceptive pill's side effect
- Diane contraceptive pill side effects
- Yamini contraceptive pill side effects
- Side effects of loette contraceptive pill
- Qlaria contraceptive pill side effects
- Side effects of emmergency contraceptive pills
- Side effect althea contraceptives pill