Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

147 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest remedy to cure abdominal pain after having pain killers

Answered by
Dr. Aashish Raghu

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Practicing since :2011

Answered : 5172 Questions

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Back Pain
Question: Dear Doctor,
I am 38 years old and doing as house wife. Now I am suffering with low back pain. I have consulted with Ortho doctor. Advised to take bed rest and do physiotherapy of swd and ift for a period of one week with Aceculofinac / diclofinac with Pan-D tablet as pain killer. Again after one week my pain increased to low back and with right leg also. I am unable to do my regular work ( Toilet etc). Again advised to take bed rest for a period of one week with physiotherapy of only IFT with pain killer tablet. After a week the pain little bit reduced but the leg pain not reduced. Based on this physiotherapy treatment changed as traction at low back followed by ift. Tablet given at this time was Neuorobian , Metnerobian 75 mg with pain killer. We have followed for one week and pain reduced to the extend of 80%. Again I have started to do some exercise as advised by doctor and start moving around inside the house and found pain in low back and my right leg. I kindly request you to advice what to do further? I have pain in the abdominal when I use pain killer. Request your guidance
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Take Paracetamol tablet. Get MRI

Detailed Answer:
Hi there.

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

Thanks for the query.

If you are having pain in the abdomen due to pain killer, then you can stop it. Take Syrup Sucralfate 3 teaspoons twice a day for relief. Also take Tablet Pantop 40mg in the morning, half an hour before breakfast.

Take Tablet Paracetamol 500mg thrice a day which is safe for the stomach and is a good pain killer.

Avoid bending forward, lifting weights. Apply hot water bag to the painful regions for good relief from muscle spasm.

Kindly get an MRI Lumbosacral spine done to look for nerve compression and possible slip disc. If there is lot of compression, surgery may be required according to the amount of pain and difficulty you have.

I hope I have answered your query.

I will be available to answer your follow up queries.


Dr. Aashish Raghu
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Drug/Medication ,   ,  

Recent questions on  Nerve

doctor1 MD

Hi I recently had spinal surgery and whilst all was great thereafter I have developed little lumps in the veins in my lower forearm and am having burning sensations in my wrists above my palm more severe at night than during the day.I am female aged 57, height 1.6 and weigh 62 kls. I have enjoyed remarkable health and eat sensibly. I do not like taking medication but am currently taking 6 Myprodol per day to control the burning pain in my wrists. I have had a Nerve conduction study to check for carpel tunnel and also a sensory nerve test and no compression on nerves detected. I

doctor1 MD

working this morning - dog i and out- hot in bathroom with bowel movement and heart beating fast and head pounding hard. I have a frontal problem with my heart and blood pressure issues .Have 3 rod in back and 6 screws plus another nerve damage to another 5 or 6 spinal nerve damage?????

doctor1 MD

Hi thanks for taking time to share.
I have a pinched nerve in my foot following an injury/scar. the sensation is similar to how mortons nueroma is descibed. is there a way for me to non surgically heal the nerve or to permanently numb or kill the nerve without damaging anything else?
thanks again

doctor1 MD


doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor, I need an analysis (a second opinion ) on MRI Scan/Film. Patient was diagnosed for ALS -Although I dont too much agree with this. The scanned film/documents can be found here:...

doctor1 MD

Hi, my wife, 71, had a sudden heat flash in her torso(no where else) and a general overall sense of unease or shakiness as she described it twice this morning that lasted less than 5minutes. She has clammy skin and other than that no other...

doctor1 MD

Sir my papa is now 45 and he is suffering from last 2 year in nerv disabilyties. he is ok now, but his words are not clear as ours and his right side hand is not working as well. Is physiotherapy is the only treatment of this? What can I do ? Please help me.