Suggest remedy for vomiting and spitting up of milk in a 3 month old infant
NO need for medicines
Hi...your kid is growing well according to weight so this vomiting need not be worried about.
Coming to your query these medicines are not dangerous but at the same time not indicated too.
Instead of giving these medicines you can burp well.
The two best ways to relieve this distress is -
1. Do not put her in lying position after feeding till she burps out the swallowed air.
2. If she is still crying - put her in prone position and keep patting her back gently so that she passes off the flatus and gets relieved.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedies for 8yr old vomiting
- Vomiting remedy for 1 yr old
- One year old vomit remedies
- Augmentin vomit infant 14 months
- 14 month old vomiting
- Suggest me the remedy for vomiting and tiredness
- Remedy for vomiting in 1yr old
- Infant vomiting after drinking milk
- 5 month old vomiting
- Infants vomiting curdled milk