Suggest remedy for urge incontinence in an overweight person
Its urine infection Most probably
I can understand your concerns. What you are having is called urge incontinence.
Urge incontinence occurs when you have a sudden urge to urinate. In urge incontinence, the bladder contracts when it should not, causing some urine to leak through the sphincter muscles
The commonest cause is urinary infection.
I will advise you to get a urinanalysis and urine culture and microscopy and gram stain to look for possible infection.
Dr Som MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urge incontinence and cipralex
- What causes urge incontinence
- Urge incontinence causes
- Symptoms of urge incontinence
- Difference stress and urge incontinence
- Amway products for urge incontinence
- Diagnosis of urge incontinence
- Pituitary adenoma urge incontinence
- Treatment and cure for urge incontinence
- Urge incontinence treatment
- Suggest medication for vaginal opening to ease sexual intercourse
- Suggest treatment for awful body odor in menopause state
- Can a nabothian cyst cause cause colon restriction?
- Suggest treatment for pain in tail bone and vagina
- What does spotting with painful hemorrhagic cyst on left ovary indicate?
- What causes painful arch of foot?
- What causes sudden epigastric pain?
- Suggest ways to control weight after delivery?
- What causes blood discharge from lesion on breast?
- What causes stiffness in hips and lower back?