Suggest remedy for upper back pain and breathing issues
Not likely to be due to accident.
Thanks for posting your query.
The degenerative disc disease and disc herniation are age related slowly progressive changes of the spine. The accident causes a sudden bone injury and an immediate disc herniation or nerve root compression that is non progressive in nature.
You can confirm this by doing another MRI after 6 months to see any progression of the herniation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv and upper back pain
- Upper back pain while breathing
- What is the remedy for upper back pain
- Upper back pain hurts to breathe
- Upper back pain and digestive issues
- Upper back pain breathing
- Upper back pain and indigestion
- Upper back pain with deep breaths
- Upper back pain bronchitis
- Toddler upper back pain