Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

165 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest remedy for typhoid and allergy caused by change in environment

Answered by
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar


Practicing since :2008

Answered : 14308 Questions

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in Asthma and Allergy
Question: Hi doctor. i have been born and brought up in Europe. recently i got married and shifted to XXXXXXX (since last 5 months). ever since i have moved here my health has been an issue. i was diagnosed with typhoid but have been treated rightly now (in the month of July 2015). post that my body temperature has been going up and down (feverish). i believe this is due to allergic reaction to mosquito bites (since i am allergic to mosquito bites and i get inflammation on my skin for each mosquito bite). this could also be because i am adjusting to the new environment, food habits and other things in XXXXXXX kindly advice me your expert advice on what is the exact reason to my feverishness and the ways to get rid of it and cure it with the mode of treatment.
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get done serum IgE level to rule out allergic inflammation.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
To rule out allergic inflammation, better to get done IgE level.
If this is high than your symptoms are due to allergy. And you should start combination of antihistamine and anti allergic drugs.
If IgE is normal than no need to worry for allergic inflammation.
Another possibility of your fever is persistent abdominal lymphadenopathy. It is common after typhoid fever.
So also get done ultrasound examination of abdomen or CT scan of abdomen.
So first get done serum IgE level.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Lab Tests

Recent questions on  Ct scan

doctor1 MD

I am experiencing a partial vision loss - probably a TIA - what will happen when I go to the emergency room?? YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

My father undergone Electrical cardioversion treatment due to having severe Atrial Fibrilation (AF). Needless to say the treatment did not work after 4 attempts and they have prescribed him various medications to control the rate of the heart. We...

doctor1 MD

I got real dizzy and kinda lost tempory balance and experienced double vision but only for 30 seconds, twice yesterday. I am in good health at 78 years old and very active. eat healthy, Take a staten and low dose blood pressure and lots of vits daily

doctor1 MD

Sir, My right side floating rib hits somewhere and I am having pain while moving side to side when I sleep. Feels like the rib is hitting some organs or the muscles where may be some inflammation. I have taken X-ray , gone through CT-Scan and Lever test and as per the direction of a hospital but they could not find out anything wrong. I am 53 year old.