Suggest remedy for tiny red bumps on the lower legs
Thanks for the query and photographs.
It is looking like psoriasis.
I treat such cases with topical steroid cream like clobetasol in day and coal tar ointment in night.
This gives excellent response.
You can try this for 15 days and let me know the response.
Take an antihistamine tablet for a week.
This will give you relief from itching.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot red bump on lower leg
- Tiny red itchy bumps on stomach back legs
- Tiny bumps on legs on toddlers
- Toddler tiny red bumps on legs
- Bump hard bump leg painful red
- Red bump on lower leg
- I have tiny red bumps on my legs
- Tiny red bumps legs stomach
- Tiny itchy bumps red bumps on toddler
- Leg tiny red painful bumps