Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

145 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest remedy for tight foreskin after masturbation

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9686 Questions
my foreskin has gotten very tight,and raw due to masturbation
I have a sore and very tightend foreskin,from there a cream or smeting I can get for this,also my errict pennis curves downward,somthing that has happened in the last few years
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs to rule out Diabetes.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed your foreskin to be very tight which you think it to be due to masturbation

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you Diabetic?
2) Are you able to retract your foreskin over glans penis ?

As regards curvature of the penis on erection it is likely to be due to formation of adhesions between glans penis and inner layer of foreskin.(Phimosis).

As this is common in diabetic individuals particularly in elderly people get your blood sugar tests done to rule out diabetes .

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination you may to get circumcised .This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure.

There is no cream that can resolve this problem.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest remedy for tight foreskin after masturbation 10 hours later
I am not diabetic,blood test neg.i take 100mg trazodone and 40mg citalopram hydrobromide for other medical conditions.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consult Qualified General Surgeon.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.
Please consult qualified General surgeon for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.

He will decide whether you need to get circumcised or not.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now