Owl Image

Suggest remedy for tight foreskin after masturbation

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
my foreskin has gotten very tight,and raw due to masturbation
I have a sore and very tightend foreskin,from masturbation.is there a cream or smeting I can get for this,also my errict pennis curves downward,somthing that has happened in the last few years
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs to rule out Diabetes.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed your foreskin to be very tight which you think it to be due to masturbation

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you Diabetic?
2) Are you able to retract your foreskin over glans penis ?

As regards curvature of the penis on erection it is likely to be due to formation of adhesions between glans penis and inner layer of foreskin.(Phimosis).

As this is common in diabetic individuals particularly in elderly people get your blood sugar tests done to rule out diabetes .

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination you may to get circumcised .This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure.

There is no cream that can resolve this problem.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Suggest remedy for tight foreskin after masturbation 10 hours later
I am not diabetic,blood test neg.i take 100mg trazodone and 40mg citalopram hydrobromide for depression.no other medical conditions.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consult Qualified General Surgeon.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Please consult qualified General surgeon for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.

He will decide whether you need to get circumcised or not.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.