Suggest remedy for sweating flashes and nausea while suffering from Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Thu, 29 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: can c , which are exacerbated severely by stressharcot-marie tooth disease cause sweating flashes,nausea
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Stress can exacerbate Charcot XXXXXXX Tooth

Detailed Answer:
Charcot XXXXXXX Tooth is a genetic disorder of the nervous system. CMT is caused by the proteins in the nerves to degenerate impairing nerve conduction. This change in nerve conduction causes the muscle to contract and then cause pain and bony deformities of the feet.

Taking Vitamin C will not change the course of the disease.

Stress in anyform may make any disease worse just by over taxing the body. It is very important to get plenty of sleep and reduce stress in your life. Anxieties can cause all sorts of other symptoms including sweating, nausea and hot flashes. CMT will not cause those symptoms.

I hope I answered your question. I was not sure what your true question was. Please try rephrasing your question so I can better answer your concerns