question-icon

Suggest remedy for sudden drop in oxygen level and pulse rate in a person

Posted on Mon, 7 Dec 2015
Question: my oxy level drops to between 78 and 65% and 144 pulse during light activity. It rises to 95 at rest and pulse of 62. Should I go to the emergency room?
Answered by Dr. Lilit Baghdasaryan (50 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
If symptoms developed acutely during a day go to emergency room

Detailed Answer:
Dear Mrs,

If it is an acute onset during some hours or a day, you need to refer to ER.

In case you have these symptoms for several days, it will be better to visit your doctor, in this case you will have a possibility for complete examination and investigations.

Hope I could help you

Wishing you good health

In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask

Dr. Lilit Baghdasaryan

Cardiologist