question-icon

Suggest remedy for stiffness and pain in legs

Posted on Mon, 23 Nov 2015
Question: sacrum 1/2 inch high on the right side. pain, stiffness and poor balance in both legs, also brain fog. I have hard time with spelling because my head hurts when I try to spell or think at times. I was in a car accident.

Answered by Dr. Erion Spaho (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Medical evaluation and CT scan of the head needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for using HCM.

I have read your query and understand your concerns.

It is important for me to know how much time passed from the accident, if you were a pedestrian or you were inside the car.

I need to know also if you experienced other symptoms such nausea or vomiting, amnesia, loss of consciousness, your previous health condition before the accident.

Anyway, a medical evaluation at the nearest medical facility and imaging studies ( if recent car accident CT scan of the brain and lumbosacral are ) are needed to be done ASAP, in order to have a correct insight on your condition.

Awaiting for more information......
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Dr. Erion Spaho

Neurologist, Surgical