Suggest remedy for soreness around the anal and vaginal area
You can try over the counter anti fungal treatment.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Your symptoms may indicate yeast infection. Itching, burning and redness are the most common signs of a yeast infection.
It is treated using anti fungal drugs. You can try over the counter treatment like creams or ointments. If your symptoms will still occur you should visit your doctor so that he or she will examine you and make a vaginal culture. This test can confirm which pathogen is present.
You can try to prevent infection. Avoid douching, keep your genital area dry and eat yogurts. Also you should check blood sugar levels because it can cause the infection.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural remedies to lighten anal
- Remedies for anal mucus discharged
- Vaginal burning and anal fissures
- Anal and vaginal blood mucas
- Alli anal and vaginal bleeding
- Home remedies for anal lubricant
- Anal fissures and vaginal odor
- Home lube remedies for anal
- Vaginal and anal redness in toddlers
- Anal fissure pain remedy