question-icon

Suggest remedy for sore throat

Posted on Fri, 20 Nov 2015
Question: recurring rash that weeps then drys and subsides but always return. Now one year of these symptoms.
Began as what I thought was a spider or bug bite as had been working in an old wet dirt floor basement.
Could it be shingles? If so what natural remedy works.
I also seem to have just a slight sore throat and muscle soreness around shoulder/neck area and head pain with each onset
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
a photo of rash is required. ..

Detailed Answer:
Hi my dear,

I understand your concern.

1. You are saying to be suffering from a recurrent rash that is weeping and drying. Are you having the rash at this moment? Can you send a photo of the rash so I can assist you specifically?

2. With regards to sore throat, muscle soreness and headache, they might be due to a viral infection. Keep well hydrated and a good oral hygiene. Take oral Antiinflammatory medications.

The photo will also help determine these symptoms are related to bug bite.

Looking forward to have the photos in.
Dr.Albana

Dr. Albana Sejdini