• question-icon

Suggest remedy for sleeplessness, stomach discomfort and vomiting

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in Drug Abuse
Question: my wife hasn't gotten much sleep last few nights, she has severe inflammation of her digestive system and she drank too much wine tonight. She's vomiting. What should I do?
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM,

There is nothing to do for intoxication except wait for the alcohol to leave her system. Keep her hydrated, use Tylenol for pain, and lots of sleep. She will recover within 24 hours.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 22 minutes later
I need an answer asap
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
I typed the following answer:

Please rate and close this answer when you are finished.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist