Suggest remedy for sharp pain in head and facial numbness
NO possibility of stroke
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The symptoms narrated by you are not compatible with stroke diagnosis.
The sharp pinching pain may be stress related or some local nerve irritation over scalp.
Isolated face numbness is rare. You need to get physically examined by a physician or neurologist.
Is there any hearing loss, ringing in ears, facial deviation, limb weakness, visual blurring or ataxia.
Any previous history of TIA, numbness over face, headache or other illness.
Do provide above mentioned details .
Dr Neeraj Kumar
Should consult a neurologist for clinical examination
It is less likely to get a stroke at this age without any predisposing condition or cardiac illness . But in view of involvement and symptoms in lower limb with facial numbness and sudden onset you need to get examined by a neurologist and investigated accordingly.
Another possibility may be some demyelinating disorder.
You better have a consultation and examination by a neurologist.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Neeraj XXXXXXX
Unlikely to be stroke due to such blood pressure in young
Hypertension is a risk for stroke but it effects either due to excessive rise in blood pressure or BP related atherosclerosis and vessel occlusion.
At this age , in your case both situations are not there.
For discussing your doubts and physical examination get a physical examination by a doctor preferably neurologist.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mrsa and facial numbness
- Tooth pain facial numbness any home remedy
- Having sudden facial numbness and cramps suggest
- Dairy allergy and facial numbness
- Nasal polyp facial numbness
- Facial numbness from nasonex
- Tooth abscess facial numbness
- Earwax buildup facial numbness
- Food reaction facial numbness
- Difficulty swallowing and facial numbness
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?