Suggest remedy for severe vaginal itching
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health issue.
It must be a furuncle which is now in healing phase.
You need to keep your private parts clean and dry always.
Use perineal hygiene solution after taking bath which will keep your vaginal pH in normal range and increase the fighting power against infection.
Take tablet diclofenac three times a day for 3 days and see the response, which in case stays the same then you will need to consult a gynecologist or dermatologist for local examination and evaluation of the extent of the problem and manage accordingly.
Try diclofenac for 3 days
Furuncle is a pimple at the base of a hair follicle and thus can occur on vulva but cannot occur in vagina or inside of the mocosa of vulva but irrespective of this it will respond to diclofenac which is most likely available on prescription.
As per your description it seems like furuncle only but definitely a palpation and visual inspection by an expert is needed in case diclofenac fails to cure it.
VWash or Intimate wash are two commonly prescribed good brands which should be ideally used by all sexually active women.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe internal vaginal itching no discharge
- 37 weeks pregnant with severe vaginal itching
- Severe vaginal itching inside unable to hold urine any ideas
- How to treat severe vaginal itch
- What could cause severe vaginal itching and burning sensation
- Suggest treatment for vaginal itching
- Suggest remedy for relief from vaginal itching and dryness
- Mirena causing severe vaginal itching
- What is the remedy for painful vaginal itching
- Vaginal itching taken caneston suggestions