Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
I still get awful menstrual cramps inside my vagina like I am being raped and have forever, but my doctor said it was normal, but I had to take my pad off just to stand the pain. Is it normal?
Yes,you can take HRT.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Now a days HRT is not recommended in every cases but it may vary person to person.
In patient whose uterus is not removed progesterone is also added along with estrogen to avoid uterus lining to become thick which may cause cancer.
The chances of carcinoma are more with family history of cancer.
Menstrual cramps in your case is also associated with hormonal changes.
So you have to see whether you want to go for it or not but in my opinion long term therapy is not recommended, you can use it for short duration to avoid side effects.
Natural method are also very helpful.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of perimenopause
- Average age of perimenopause symptoms
- Suggest remedy for severe withdrawal symptoms from suboxone
- Signs & symptoms perimenopause
- Suggest natural remedies for stinging symptoms and enlarged knuckles
- Perimenopause symptoms and age
- Micronor for perimenopause symptoms
- Ocular migraine symptoms and perimenopause
- Perimenopause ovulation symptoms
- Symptoms of endometrial cancer perimenopause
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?