Suggest remedy for severe jock itch

Dr. BR Hudda

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i am having jock itch from last one month and i have used 100 of tubes but there is no change and they are increasing day by day so please teel me how to cure them .
thanking you
Answered by Dr. BR Hudda 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please provide more information

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX
I appreciate your concern
I will definitely help you in best possible way but I will be requiring more information for better assessment of the condition
Exact site of itching and intensity
Are you having any rashes, If yes than upload an image
what all ointment or tubes you have used
Have you seen any doctor or using ointment on your own

In my opinion you should take anti allergic medicines like levocetirizine or fexofenadine for 2 to 3 days
You can apply calamine lotion locally
Please write be back to me with these details so that I will be able to tell you more accurately
waiting for your reply
Best wishes
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T