Suggest remedy for severe headache caused by diastolic hypertension
Diastolic hypertension, needs management
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Blood pressure of 145 / 107 is high . Systolic is slightly high but diastolic is a bit higher. Any thing above 100 in diastolic should be managed with a complete diet and lifestyle and antihypertensive medications. So talk to your doctor, let them shuffle the dose of medication or change it. Keep an eye on diastolic and aim for 95 or low. It is nothing to take something ASAP action against it. It can wait.
Nutshell, diastolic hypertension needs control with diet lifestyle and medications reconsideration. Talk to your doctor and let them decide what is best for you.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for isolated diastolic hypertension
- Diagnosis of isolated diastolic hypertension
- Treatment and cure for diastolic hypertension
- Isolated diastolic hypertension causes
- Drugs/medication for diastolic hypertension
- Symptoms of isolated diastolic hypertension
- Symptoms of diastolic hypertension
- Diastolic hypertension causes
- What causes isolated diastolic hypertension
- Diagnosis of diastolic hypertension