Suggest remedy for severe hair loss
I have dry hairs, vert thin, till shoulders. I have started noticing hair fall from last 6 months, since I have moved to XXXXXXX Earlier I was staying in XXXXXXX but at that time I didn't use to notice that large number of hair fall. But now a days, I see at least 200 hair strands falling per day, I notice a lot of them when I comb, on my clothes and on bed.
I also have some amount of dandruff for some time also but haven't noticed any increase of it recently.
Please let me know, what kind of medication/shampoo/home treatment I should try to reduce this.
An antidandruff shampoo along with solution and tablet s
Hello . thank you for writing to us .
I suggest you to shampoo with a ketoconazole based antidandruff shampoo daily e.g Nizral shampoo .
In addition I would suggest you to take a tablet of Androanagen once daily. You may also use Androanagen solution for daily application . These are prescription products and you may visit a doctor in your vicinity for the needful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss
- Natural remedies for hair loss
- Severe hair loss insomnia
- Severe hair loss in women
- Hair loss on mustache please suggest me remedy for it
- Suggest some remedy for hair loss
- Gallbladder severe hair loss
- Any suggestion for severe hair loss
- Severe hair loss suggest solution
- Psoriasis and hair loss remedies