question-icon

Suggest remedy for severe hair fall

Posted on Wed, 2 Dec 2015
Question: Hi I have severe hair fall after done my straightening.. Please
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu (32 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Go for tablet Xtraglow.

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Madam.

I can most certainly understand your concerns.

I apologize for the delayed response owing to my hectic work schedule.

Hair fall is extremely common after hair straightening.

It is very important for you, not to hurt your hair further by subjecting it spa procedures.

Instead of coconut, go for amla or almond oil thrice a week.

Aditionally, I prescribe oral pills of Xtraglow which are rich in biotin for 3 months. These pills can restore hair growth to a great extent.

Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe it to you.

Post your further queries if any.
Thanking you.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu