Suggest remedy for severe fever with headache
Currently I am not on any medication.
Please help me understand the condition.
Please follow the suggetsions below...
Hi and thank you for asking !
I read carefully all your concerns and I am sorry for the situation you are in.
I review all your reports and I can say as follows:
1. You have slightly elevated level of cerulopsamine, tox granulocytosis that indicates infection and inflammation.
Your infection is the cause of elevated ferritine level too.
2. You have done Ct abdomen without contrast. To my opinion you should repeat
Thoracic- abdomen CT with contrast or abdominal MRI. It will better evaluate the structure of your liver and regional lymph nodes.
3. After reviewing all you reports and medical history I suspect to a infectious disease that often are associated with hepatic involvement.
This is why I suggest to do :
- serum angiotensin converting enzyme plus alkaline phosphatase to rule out/ confirm sarcoidosis.
- Lyme disease IGM antibody
- discuss with your doctor about hepatic biopsy.
- consult specialist infection
Meantime I suggest to :
- Have hyper caloric diet and plenty of water
- Take plenty of water
- avoid alcohol , pin killers and acetaminophen.
Hope it was helpful to you!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea diarrhea fever headache
- Nocturnal fever headache vomiting
- Intermittent fever headaches shakiness rash on back suggestions
- Fever headache mucus cough
- Suggest treatment for fever headache and lymphadenopathy
- Fever headache every evening
- Fever headache light sensitive
- Nausea mild fever headache
- Fever headache heart palpitations
- Fever headache smelly poop