Suggest remedy for severe back, neck and shoulder pain

Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Back Pain
Question: I am seeking help with severe back, neck and shoulder pain, have started physical therapy, but am still having bad days with sleep and getting around.
Is it possible to get a prescription for XXXXXXX while I work my way through physical therapy? The pain is significant.
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You may not get XXXXXXX with out prescription

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

You may not get XXXXXXX with out prescription; consult your doctor or online pharmacy.

When such patient comes to my hospital we usually take x ray spine or if required MRI to see for any nerve compression.
Medication like methylcobalamine and analgesic will reduce pain; you can take them consulting your treating doctor.

Some life style modifications to prevent pain– Take break every 40 min from computer/work and do some lumbar rotation, stretches, walk and get back to work. Sit with taking support to your back, and good posture in bed which may also aggravate pain.
If required you may need blood investigation for polyarthritis.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
If you find this answer helpful do not hesitate to rate this answer at end of discussion. Take care.