Suggest remedy for severe abdominal pain during pregnancy
Best to have a consultation with an OB.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Thick whitish discharge is normal during pregnancy.
If it is thin, like water ( urine ) consistency and wets all your undergarments, then it is abnormal.
Again, there should be no spotting / bleeding along with the white discharge.
Mild pain or discomfort again is normal during early pregnancy, but severe abdominal pain is not.
Back pain is quite common.
You feel warm, so have you measured your temperature ?
Is this your first pregnancy ?
If the pain is quite sever, you should consult an OB, to ensure that you are not having an impending miscarriage.
An internal exam and an ultrasound scan should be done.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe abdominal pain and vomiting
- Severe abdominal pain and bleeding
- Severe abdominal pain in pregnancy
- Waves of severe abdominal pain
- Severe abdominal pain left side pregnancy
- Symptoms of With severe abdominal pain
- Severe abdominal pain during period
- Colostomy severe abdominal pain
- Loestrin and severe abdominal pain
- Severe abdominal pains causes