Suggest remedy for red blisters on penis
Which doctor should I actually consult?
Please provide further info
I can understand your concern.
I can guide you better if you can upload images of the red blisters.
Also, I would like to know if there is any history of recent sexual exposure?
Had you undergone any STD screening tests?
If yes, please upload the test reports.
Kindly update your age as well
Once I receive further info, I will a guide you appropriately.
I am 34 and since 6 months I am not having sex. It developed before that
You need to consult a urologist
I apologise for the delayed response.
This could be possibly bacterial or a mixed polymicrobial infection.
This does not look like herpes or a fungal infection.
A short course of antibacterial agents will help.
I generally prescribe oral tablets of Doxycycline for 5 days.Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe them to you.
You need to consult a Urologist in person for expert management.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red blister on penis spreading
- Raised red blister on waist
- Penis yellow head red blister
- How to treat red blisters on penis
- Red blisters head and shaft penis
- Red blister on penis head
- One large red blister on penis
- Red blisters on penis after intercourse chances of std
- Red blister on babys gum
- Have raised red blister inside buttock remedy