Suggest remedy for red blisters on penis

Dr. Suresh Heijebu

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I am suffering from some infections on my penis glans from few months. I was consulting with two skin specialists in XXXXXXX One treated me with candid lotion and the other treated me with medication for genital herpes. But nothing helping. If I apply any anti fungal cream like quadridrum or zole-f it works but again reoccurs. These are small red blisters like prickly heat and slightly itchy.
Which doctor should I actually consult?
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please provide further info

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I can understand your concern.

I can guide you better if you can upload images of the red blisters.

Also, I would like to know if there is any history of recent sexual exposure?

Had you undergone any STD screening tests?

If yes, please upload the test reports.

Kindly update your age as well

Once I receive further info, I will a guide you appropriately.

Thank you.
Follow up: Dr. Suresh Heijebu 9 hours later
I have uploaded the pictures . Haven't undergone any screening.
Kindly advise

I am 34 and since 6 months I am not having sex. It developed before that
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to consult a urologist

Detailed Answer:
Hello, Sir.

I apologise for the delayed response.

This could be possibly bacterial or a mixed polymicrobial infection.

This does not look like herpes or a fungal infection.

A short course of antibacterial agents will help.

I generally prescribe oral tablets of Doxycycline for 5 days.Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe them to you.

You need to consult a Urologist in person for expert management.

Post your further queries if any.
Thank you.