Suggest remedy for rashes on legs
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
A itchy rash behind the knees is more likely to be eczema,which is a chronic skin condition.In this case ,bacitracin ointment won't treat it.
I would suggest to try hydrocotrisone cream twice a day for 1 week.If the rash doesn't seem to improve ,you may need to consult your physician and get it checked.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 5 year daughter rash on trunk spreading leg pain remedy
- Blackish itchy skin rash on leg suggestion
- Red pimple rash thats spreading suggest me the remedies
- Skin rashes on hands please suggest remedy
- Suggest home remedies for leg cramps at night
- Suggest home remedies for rashes on stomach and chest area
- My penis rash please suggest me remedy
- Infant has itchy rashes on face suggest remedy
- Suggest treatment for weeping legs and with rash
- Suggest diet chart and medicine for itchy rashes on legs