Suggest remedy for pulsating sensation in neck
I would explain as follows:
Thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that there are different causes related to your symptomatology: a possible infection or inflammation, musculo skeletal disorder, straining physical activity, a possible aortal aneurysm or aortic valve insufficiency, anxiety, etc.
I recommend consulting with your GP for a careful physical examination, a chest X ray study, a resting ECG and cardiac ultrasound and some blood lab tests :
- complete blood count (possible chronic anemia)
- PCR, sedimentation rate (for inflammation)
- blood electrolytes
- thyroid hormone levels
- fasting glucose.
A Doppler ultrasound of the cervical arteries may be necessary to examine the blood flow into the cervical arteries.
If all the above mentioned tests result normal, you should take into consideration anxiety as the cause of this clinical scenario.
I recommend you to discuss with your doctor on the above mentioned issues.
Hope to have been helpful!
Feel free to ask any other questions, whenever you need!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stiff neck pop remedy popping neck
- Heart failure pulsating neck
- Pulsating in front of neck
- Pulsating ear neck pain
- Neck pulsating sensations
- Throbbing pulsating sensation in neck and and upper chest area
- Muscle spasms and pulsating in neck
- Pulsating neck laying down
- Feeling pulsating sensation on neck what is causing this feeling
- Lump in my neck kindly suggest remedies