Suggest remedy for problem with fingers after medication for bronchitis
when i'll get the answer?
You need to stop all and review the case.
Thanks for the question,
The symptoms that you are attributing to some medication looks a little vague.
I would strongly recommend you to kindly stop the medications and revisit your doctor as physical examination is a must to prescribe new medicines.
Deriphylline can in over dose cause tremors.
Hope this has helped you.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child having bronchitis and fever suggest medication
- Steroids injection medication bronchitis
- Suggest medication for pigmentation problem
- Medication for bronchitis and sinus infection
- Suggest the medication for indigestion problems
- What is the medication for bronchitis and cough
- Drugs/medication for Bronchitis
- Suggest medications for gastric problem
- Suggest the medication for dns problem
- Suggest possible medication for bronchitis and asthma