Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

138 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest remedy for problem in intercourse

Answered by
Dr. Ashok Kumar


Practicing since :2000

Answered : 2652 Questions

Posted on Mon, 1 Sep 2014 in Sexual Health
Question: Dear Doctor,
I am 28 Years old, Married before 2 Months back, I am facing following problem during sex.

1.     I am not able to insert my pennies into her Vagina, We are doing foreplay well, But unfortunately I am not able to insert, We tried several positions, If she is in top position, she is trying to insert, my pennies got bend, I am not able to insert properly.
2.     Without that sometimes she satisfied by rubbing my pennies into her whole long time.
3.     My sperm is not coming until unless I shake by hand, At present I used to hand shake few shakes, when I got more mode, then I start inserting her whole, then my pennies not able insert & all sperm wastage. I used to masturbation before marriage, I am just afraid due to this habit now also this hand shake is required or How to insert my pennies correctly so that sperm inserted correctly???????
4.     Also My pennies in very small size in normal, when I got mood only it is getting lightly bigger size???
is it problem????

5.     My wife very thin & I am fat (180cm height & 105kg Weight & she is 150cm, 45Kg weight) is it a problem for intercourse????
6.     Because she is thin, I feel that somewhat bored with her beauty for getting proper mood, But I love her like anything!!! is it related with sex & intercourse?????
7.     We want child very soon, I am more worried due to not intercourse, Same leads to another worry for getting child????
Please guide me whether I need to meet sexologist to solve above problems? I will be grateful to you, please I request you to solve our problem????

Please help!!!!
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its better to see a sexologist in person

Detailed Answer:
Dear Yogananths,
Thanks for posting a query at healthcaremagic.

I remember a same post about one month back and suggested you all the options available during our detailed discussion. I understand your concern and problem which is limiting your sexual life enjoyment and problem in having a baby as narrated in your query.

When you are not able to get answer through the queries it is highly advisable to see a sexologist or sex therapist in your city which will explain you by use of dummies or models. once you get fair idea of doing sex I am sure you will overcome all your problems.

Thanks and Regards
Dr Ashok
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 47 minutes later
Dear Doctor,

Thanks for your reply, Please suggest good sexologist in XXXXXXX city.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
all major hospitals have sexologist

Detailed Answer:
Dear Yogananths,
Welcome back to healthcaremagic.

I am not supposed to name a particular sexologist or sex clinic (healthcaremagic policy) but I like to inform you that all super specialty hospitals employ a sexologist in their hospital. The option of both private and public hospital is available for you. All three Govt. medical college of XXXXXXX (Madras Medical college, Kilpauk Medical college and XXXXXXX medical college) have more than one sexologist and there is everyday OPD. The most famous medical college in private sector (Shri XXXXXXX medical college) also employ a number of sexologist along with other doctors.

Other than these major hospitals you can get an appointment from a nearby sexologist who may be waking distance from your house or office. Most of the psychiatrist in particular are well trained in sexology and you can get any level of expert guidance from them.

"If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health".

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on