Suggest remedy for premature ejaculation

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Hello doctor , I am getting full erection but t goes down in minutes even on continuous stimulation or stop my imagination. But again on stimulation further its getting erected. Moreover on mastrybation I can ejaculate with in very few seconds and some times I can go for 3 to 4 mi. Slowly... All this are normal or. Any sy.proms of premature ejaculation ? If not what is exactly tat premature ejaculation ? Pl clarify sir.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
You have to understand one thing that there are lot of myths in our society and young generation like you gets deviated by those.
What you are having is absolutely normal phenomenon.
Erection stimulus is totally dependent on your mind set. So if you are thinking something erotic or you are watching some erotic scenes you would have good erection and it looses spontaneously.
This happens with everyone.
Similarly when you masturbate if you are too excited you will get ejaculation soon. And if you are not ejaculation would be delayed.
Stop thinking all this.
If you would keep thinking all this you would loose confidence in yourself which would create problems when you would really start your active sexual life.
What ever you are experiencing is absolutely normal.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Follow up: Dr. Anshul Varshney 5 minutes later
Thank you very much doctor ..I am cleared now.. And may I know what are all the exact symptoms of erectile disinfection ?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
In erectile dysfunction a person is unable to create or sustain erection for intercourse.
Most common causes are Diabetes and Psychogenic.
If you have any further query please ask me else close the discussion and rate it.