Suggest remedy for pimples on face and cough after smoking meth
Can any one suggest me that if I get operated and get the uvula removed the meth which is stuck inside will come out and my face could be protected. 9 months is a very long time to live with a big uvula. Can any doctor please respond how shall I solve this problem.
Meth is unlikley to sty in teh bodyy after 9months
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. I have reviewed the information fully and there is no reason to suggest that meth got stuck in the body, It is practically impossible for this to occur. The meth probably caused inflammation of the uvula but it is no longer there. I will like that you get a urine test which will provide objective evidence for you o understand there is no more trace of this in your body. The best doctor to see at this time is an ENT specialist and this would offer the best opportunity for assessment and further management.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
But I can see from past 9 months that on my tounge white layer is forming every day and through out the day similar to when I smoked meth. When I smoke cigarettes the spit is coming in white colour similar to when I smoked meth. Every morning when I brush my teeth, I spit white colour phlegem every day similar to meth.
Actually the last time I smoked meth 9 months ago was a very high dose and haven't drank water for a while. I have a strong feeling that meth is stuck in my throat or nose. Else, why will the Uvula has expanded and remained same from past 9 months. Also, why I am getting meth pimples on my face from last month (8 months after smoking meth) and I am really worried about my face getting spoilt.
Also my face has lost its brightness over the past few months.
Can you please give me a more detailed answer taking my present condition into account.
Do you smoke cigarettes?
Thanks for the detailed information. I have reviewed it fully and I still maintain that meth cannot stay in the body for this long. It is soluble and there is no way the body can store it. The pimples on your face may be related to the last intake but not that there is continued exposure which is responsible for that.
If you smoke cigarettes, that is the most likely reason why you have a white coating on the tongue and the dryness. If you d, please consider quitting as this is not healthy and ruins health.
Uvula responds to aggression by inflammation which causes an increase in size. Resolution is not always spontaneous and may not be full. However, I will like to hear what the ENT specialist says after examining it.
I hope this helps. I wish you well and feel free to follow up if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cough sore throat after smoking crystal meth
- Coughing up blood after smoking meth
- Pimples caused by smoking meth
- Coughing up mucus after smoking meth
- Coughing up phlegm after smoking meth
- Bad dry cough after smoking meth
- Smoking meth losing voice and coughing
- Lots of coughing after smoking meth
- Is coughing a sign of smoking meth
- Phlegm cough wheezing after smoking meth
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?