Suggest remedy for persistent tinnitus
Reduce irritants switch to noise baskers
Do you have any other symptoms like weakness, vomiting, headache or hearing difficulty. IF not this seems to be a new symptom. Age related changes in the ear can cause this.
Generally loud noise, coffee, nicotine, alcohol and new medications cause new symptom of ringing in the ears. Avoid them first. A soft music or radio or infact a table fan sounds can bask the ringing sound in the ears, you can try them.
Generally antianxiety medications help in low dose.
Let me know if you have anything to share.
Also is this a serious condition
Is there any prescription drugs I can take Also is this a serious condition
Anti anxiety medications are prescription based
I suggest you to try other methods meanwhile observing if the ringing decreases. I already mentioned that doctors prescribe anti anxiety like alprazolam at low dose. you should see your doctor if you want one.
This is not serious all the time esp when aage related degeneration.
hope this answers in full.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having trigeminal neuralgia tinnitus no sleep suggest medication
- Has tinnitus and is getting worse suggest treatment
- All natural tinnitus remedy
- Suffering from tinnitus please suggest
- Eye floaters and tinnitus please suggest remedies
- Suffering from tinnitus looking for remedy
- Any suggestion for unilateral tinnitus
- Suggest the treatment that can relieve tinnitus
- Suggest treatment for tinnitus
- Tinnitus heart pulsatile tinnitus