Suggest remedy for persistent tinnitus
Need some details
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Can you please provide some more details:
Since when are you hearing these voices?
What is the content/character of these voices? hearing sounds like someone is talking to you or just buzzing, humming sound?
What medications are you taking?
Have you gone for ENT evaluation?
Do you consume alcohol or any other drugs?
Hearing voices can be a symptom of psychosis or a ENT pathology.
Kindly revert back with these details for a better assessment.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Olanzapine or risperidone
If ziprasidone is not working for you, I would suggest you to take olanzapine or risperidone (prescription drug), if not tried earlier.
This should help.
Kindly discuss this with your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having trigeminal neuralgia tinnitus no sleep suggest medication
- Has tinnitus and is getting worse suggest treatment
- All natural tinnitus remedy
- Suffering from tinnitus please suggest
- Eye floaters and tinnitus please suggest remedies
- Suffering from tinnitus looking for remedy
- Any suggestion for unilateral tinnitus
- Suggest the treatment that can relieve tinnitus
- Suggest treatment for tinnitus
- Tinnitus heart pulsatile tinnitus