Suggest remedy for persistent stomach ache after fasting
I am XXXX 42 years old working for XXXXXXX as software QA engineer. This is regarding stomach ache. I was getting this problem every year after month of Ramzan as I used to do full Ramzan fasting and used to get resolve by itself slowly within a month ( though may be due to acidity). But since I am faicn the same issue and start eating very light food. It usually happens after breakfast and pain mild pain lost till lunch and will be OK during the night time. Can you please suggest me the next paln of action or some medicine to start with. I do regular workout at Gym.
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Yes, the symptom you have could be due to acidity.
You can take Neksium and mucaine for relief.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thanks & Regards,
Neksium once daily before breakfast
Take Neksium once daily before breakfast for 4 weeks.
Take 10 ml of mucaine whenever you have symptoms.
H.pylori infection is one common cause for increased acidity. You get tested for it. This can be done by endoscopy/blood test/breath test /stool test and treat it if found positive.
Avoid painkiller medications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach ache remedies
- Stomach ache after iui
- Stomach ache after drinking
- Stomach ache after angiogram
- Article stomach ache remedy
- Stomach ache after miscarriage
- Suggest treatment for stomach ache
- What is the remedy for stomach ache
- Persistent stomach aches in children
- Persistent stomach ache and bloating
- Elevated SGPT, SGOT and triglycerides. Taken Heptral and Udiliv. Please...
- Tiredness, loss of concentration, blood test shows low hemoglobin...
- Bloated upper abdomen, burping, history of chronic pancreatitis. Have...
- Blood test shows typhi and paratyphi positive. What does it mean?
- Abdominal pain, itching. Clean blood test. History of breast cancer. Are...
- Abdominal pain, done blood test and ultrasound. Kindly interpret results
- Tailbone pain, bruise on stomach, sore lower abdomen. Anything to worry...
- Constant nausea, negative pregnancy test, have Mirena IUD. Ovarian cyst?
- Poked eye with umbrella spoke. Eye gets sore and red. What do you...
- Diagnosed with chlamydia. Is it contagious through oral sex?