Suggest remedy for persistent itchy rash
Generally antifungal topical treatments respond the fungal infection of the skin. If they are not responding then we should think of other causes, especially contact dermatitis as in your case.
There is a possibility of the same in your case. You may try Hydrocortisone over the counter cream over the spots. If it responds you can continue or else please see a local doctor for stronger topical steroids and / an oral prescription of steroids.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for sores and itchy rashes
- Reason for persistent itchy rash despite switching to neurontin
- Skin rashes on hands please suggest remedy
- Persistent itchy bumpy forehead rash
- My penis rash please suggest me remedy
- Infant has itchy rashes on face suggest remedy
- What is the remedy for rashes with itchiness
- Itchy rash on forearms spreading remedy
- What is the remedy for rashes and itchy wrists
- Persistant red itchy rash on legs