Suggest remedy for persistent heart palpitations
Pls do get an EKG conducted first
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. The first thing protocol demands is for me to request you to get an EKG done, this rules out the worst and gives comfortable room for a doctor to work towards looking into other causes for such a presentation. I would thus request you to get an EKG conducted first, and if all turns out well which I am hoping it does, then we can look into gastric causes.
Many gastric conditions can present in a manner that mimics heart related conditions. So once we safely rule out a heart associated condition, we can go about a few blood tests, ultrasound examination or even an upper GI endoscopy if required.
Please feel free to write to me for any clarifications or help, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cure heart palpitations please suggest
- Heart palpitation and heart burns
- Natural heart palpitation remedies
- Heart palpitations and kalms
- Heart palpitations typhoid vaccination
- Suggest treatment for heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations dizzy cough
- Suggest treatment for soft stool and heart palpitations
- Persistent cough with heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations urge to cough suggestion