Suggest remedy for persistent headache
hello and thank you for sending the question.
I am sorry that you continue to have symptoms of headache. I wonder if some of the problem is related to the fact that you have not had coffee or caffeine for the past couple of days. Sometimes if your body becomes accustomed to caffeine then if you discontinue the caffeine it can cause symptoms of headache.
I would suggest that you try and alternative anti-inflammatory such as ibuprofen. You can take 400 to 600 mg of ibuprofen every eight hours. You might try this for a couple of doses. If however your headache continues then I suggest you see your primary care provider. Other things that can cause persistent headaches include elevated blood pressure. Your doctor can perform a good physical examination and blood pressure check. If your blood pressure is normal and your headaches continue then your doctor might consider some form of imaging to help identify the cause of your headaches.
Thank you again for sending your question. I hope your symptoms improve in the near future.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Persistent headache nausea on medicines no relief suggestions
- Persistant headaches sinus and tension headache nasonex sprays
- Suggest remedy for headache and cold
- Persisting nausea and headache reason
- Having headache fatigue diagnosed as tension headache suggestions
- Persisting cold sneezing headache weight loss suggestion
- Headache and fever please suggest remedy
- Persistent headaches and nausea
- Persistent headache nausea and vomiting
- What is the remedy for persistent headache