Suggest remedy for persistent abdominal pain in an infant
Ultrasonography and stool tests 3 times.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
Your 2 year old has pain in abdomen, no other symptoms related to bowel, nausea, vomiting, fever or so.
I think you are talking about ESR (not ers). This value is important only considered with other findings.
This is a serious problem unless proved otherwise. Hence I would advise you the following:
- Ultrasonography of the abdomen.
- stool examination on 3 consecutive days.
- An opinion of a Pediatric Surgeon for clinical evaluation, examination and further investigations will help further to get a correct diagnosis and proper management.
I hope this answers your query and get a proper diagnosis and a get a proper treatment plan.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
Yes, I can understand the waiting problem.
Thanks for your feedback.
Your feeling that she is clumsy but getting to know over the time that she used to fell if there is nothing around or so.
This probably is not related to stomach cramps.
Opinion of your Pediatrician and reference then for orthopedic Surgeon or Neurologist may be needed if your Pediatrician thinks so on clinical examination for this particular history.
I hope this answer helps you.
Thank you for your replys
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- What is the remedy for abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain after foreplay remedies
- What is the remedy for constipation and abdominal pain
- Persisting abdominal pain on atenolol zanaflex morpir sugggestive treatment
- What is the remedy for dizziness and abdominal pain
- What causes persistent abdominal pain since a laparoscopic myomectomy
- Suggest medication for abdominal pain
- Remedy for abdominal pain and constipation
- Home remedies for child abdominal pain