Suggest remedy for panic attacks and anxiety after losing a pet
Hello, and thanks for your question.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Clearly your dog had a very special place in your heart.
You are likely experiencing grief with significant anxiety and possibly even panic attacks. The good news is that this will resolve on its own with time. In the meantime, the most effective treatments are meditation, progressive relaxation techniques, deep breathing, and talking to family on the phone for support. If you are having trouble sleeping at night, I recommend taking over the counter Melatonin, 5mg 30 minutes before you go to sleep.
With time, you will feel better.
Please let me know if you're having any further queries.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Suggest medication for anxiety and panic attacks
- Anxiety depression panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with acute panic attacks
- Suggest best possible treatments for anxiety and panic attacks
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks and anxiety
- Overcoming anxiety and panic attacks
- Anxiety symptoms after panic attack
- What i the remedy for anxiety and panic attacks
- Zoloft for anxiety panic attacks