Owl Image

Suggest remedy for pain on sides and chest on smoking crystal meth

Question
Iam 25 years old female just delivered 5 months ago a healthy baby girl 4 weeks after I chose the implanon as a birth control method about 2months ago I started smoking crystal meth again I notice it effects my body much more when I use I get chest pain arm pain my left arm also crampy tingly sensation and intense anxiety iam also under alot of stress iam going threw a break up I also have pregnacy symptoms and other symptoms I've never experienced pulsing pressure points sharp pain in my sides I never experienced so many symptoms while using crystal meth can my implanon be interacting with the meth use
Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
No proven interaction

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for posting your concern in the HCM.
Firstly, I am shocked to know that you delivered only 5 months back and now you are on crystal meth. I can understand that you are possible going through the worst days of your life. But, this cannot justify taking a substance that is so harmful.
PLEASE STOP TAKING CRYSTAL METHS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR BABY.
Secondly, I can say crystal meths can affect virtually any organ system. It is also a potent neurotoxic, that can cause progressive and irreversible damage.
There is no proven interaction between implanon and meths.
I think they are due to meths only and have been killing you.
But, to quit that, you need psychiatrist consultation to avoid withdrawal symptoms. Also you need to cope with this stress. You need to be resilient enough to fight this.
If you need any further information, please write back.
Dr. Kaushik