Suggest remedy for pain in the instep and shin area
Please send me images of rash
Hello, I have studied your case and I think that it is most likely blood extravasation so nothing to be worried about. Still to be safer side I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1.can you send me images of rash?
2.do you taking any medication since long time?
3.Is their any pain on walking?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you. Thanks
This is most likely ecchymosis
I think this is most likely ecchymosis. This is due to extravasation of blood in the tissue. It will soon be disappear once this blood is completely dissolve. I would suggest you following.
1.Hot water fomentation.
2.Good control of blood sugar.
3.Compression bandage to ankle.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if their is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for chronic back pain
- Broken toe painful suggest remedy
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in the knee
- Suggest possible treatment for pain in shins
- Recurrent epigastric belly pain vomiting suggest remedy
- Chest pains high blood pressure back pain suggest me remedy
- Suggest the remedy for intermittent stomach pain
- Having periodic numbness in shins no pain suggestions
- Suggest remedy for knee pain
- Remedies for instep pain