Suggest remedy for pain in testicle
I suggest to get him to emergency immediately
Thanks for asking on this platform
I can understand your concern.
Pain in testis can be due to infection (orchitis),pull/stretch of surrounding muscle or testicular torsion.
As testicular torsion is an emergency condition it should be ruled out at earliest.He may need color doppler test to see the adequacy of blood supply.
If the test is suggestive of torsion he need to get operated urgently to preserve the testis.
Usually torsion or orchitis are associated with pain,swelling and tenderness but sometimes the classical clinical picture may not be there.
So I suggest you to take him to emergency immediately and get him examined to rule out any possibility of testicular torsion.
I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more queries.
Still I would suggest you to get him examined
Thanks for follow up
I am worried only about testicular torsion.It can present in various ways and as it is an emergency condition every remote possibility must be ruled out.
Even if the clinical presentation is not very much suggestive I suggest you to get him evaluated.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pimples and white heads on testicles no pain remedy
- Testicle hurt and still pains suggest help
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicle
- Home remedies for pain in testicle
- Getting severe pain in testicle suggest some remedy
- Pain in the testicles premature ejaculation need remedy
- Testicle pain in one testicle
- What is the remedy for the pain in the testicles
- Have pain from testicles to lower abdomen remedy
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle